[Gambas-user] Chess program

Marco Bauer elentirmo at ...20...
Sun Sep 21 10:08:24 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm curently working on a chess program in gambas. So far everything works
fine especially the engine. But I have some problems with the chess board. I
use chess pieces stored in png-files which are drawn with Draw.Picture(... on
the board. The problem now is that when the board is hidden by another window
or the menu is opened and than again comes to the front the board is not
redrawn into the DrawArea. The DrawArea is cached so it should work and also
did work on other occasions (but wihout drawing pictures into the DrawArea).
Does anyone have an idea what's wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Marco