[Gambas-user] CDialog question

R Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Sat Sep 20 22:38:52 CEST 2003

|> Le Samedi 20 Septembre 2003 16:16, R Onstenk a écrit :
| > > I read the KDE component CDialog file
| > >

| > Note that the code of CDIALOG_open_file in the KDE component is the same
as
| > the QT component one ! (except the name of the API).

This is something about the 'sig11 problem and hint' message?
Because I had the problem with KDE Dialog only it was here to look for a
bug.

| I'm stupid ! The code should be the same, and is not ! I forgot the
following
| line:
|
| str.value.start = 0;
|
| I join a patched CDialog.cpp for the KDE component.

Put the new CDialog.cpp in the src of v.065 and recomplie.
Wondefull, it is fixed, I can open and save files with the kde dialog now.

>> Here you look to the length of the 'file' string but you copy
>> the initial 'dialog_path' and that is not the 'file' selected.
>
>No. GB.StoreString stores its first argument into its second one.

The error position I found wasn't so bad after all.

10 isFixed=true
20 IF isFixed=true THEN
30   GambasBugs[0.65] = GambasBugs[0.65] - 1
35   Print "Happy Gambas"
40 ENDIF