[Gambas-user] RE: Combobox selection Tahara

Tahara rizky at ...225...
Fri Sep 5 04:24:42 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 20:10, R Onstenk wrote:
> Hi Tahara
>
> I'm not shure from your question you mean the Combobox
> itself or one of the entries in it.
>
> If you want the Combobox is default selected in the form
> you can use in main() ComboBox.SetFocus().
>
> If you mean one of the entries in the list you can use 3 ways.
> 1)
>   ComboBox.Text="Tahara", it must be the text you want from
>   the list
> 2)
>   Combobox.Index=2, if it is the 3'word in the list
>   Index is zero based.
>   Like "aa", "bb", "Tahara", "cc" and "dd"
>
> 3)
>   If the entry position is unknown.
>   DIM arList as String[]
>   DIM iEntry as Integer
>
>   arList = Split(Combobox.list,"\n")
>   iEntry = arList.Find("Tahara",gbText)
>   if iEntry>0 THEN
>     Combobox.Index = iEntry
>   ELSE
>     Message ("Not Found")
>   ENDIF
>
> ------
> Ron

yeah... sorry to post something that confuse... actually.. i also confuse on
how to tell to the mailing list... btw, what i ment is the point at number
2.. thank you Ron..

oyeah.. it's already done with the .index property.. it's not long after i
post my question..

once again.. thank you...