[Gambas-user] C or Gambas? thats the question!

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Sep 3 17:47:27 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 09:59, Nelson Ferraz wrote:
> It sounds interesting, but what is a ".bas file reader for
> lexical detection"? I looked for "lexical detection" on
> Google, and found something related to Psychology :)

It's the first step towards writing a basic interpreter or
compiler, if I remember right.  I think the KBasic and
GnomeBASIC people have something similar in their changelogs,
like "lexical scanner" or "lexical parser".

Rob