[Gambas-user] Bug: TableView

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed Oct 22 20:27:15 CEST 2003

Hallo Benoit,

I am afraid I have found a small bug.
In my code I use a TableView and position the row and column numbers before
update a datacell. Sometimes the cell stays the same but the data in it is
updated by next subroutine.

PRIVATE SUB ArgumentChanged(txt AS String)
  tblarr[currow][curcol] = txt
  GridView1[currow,curcol].Text = txt

  WITH tableview1
    'next is reactivate datacell if currow and/or curcol do not change
    .MoveTo(-1,0)
    .MoveTo(currow,curcol)
    .Data.Text = txt
'    .Refresh
  END WITH
END

The Gridview shows me the data arives correct but I must use MoveTo(-1,0) to
set the current cell address on a different place before I can update the
cell. It looks to me that if the row or column only let one write to the cell
and then invalidates the cell addres for futher access.
The both MoveTo() should not be here or at least only the second is needed.
When I use the .Refresh it works but also flickers the whole TableView.