[Gambas-user] reallocation error using gambas .70b

Philip A. Chapman pchapman at ...129...
Mon Oct 13 19:53:57 CEST 2003

Everyone,

As documented on the Gambas website, you must upgrade KDE:

http://gambas.sourceforge.net/important.html

I recommend using the port of apt-get for redhat pointed to a rawhide
mirror.  That has been the easiest way I have found to make sure that
all the dependencies are met.

Thanks,