[Gambas-user] Netwoking 0.0.10

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...282...
Fri Oct 10 20:14:40 CEST 2003

Hi All!

 This is the first version of networking component I send
to Gambas-User list. Previous versions were only on
devel list a they were pre-alpha. I would like to send
it to gambas-user to allow more people to test it and
begin to report bugs and ideas.

 In this package you will find information to compile and
use it, documentation (yes, alpha) and some examples to learn
its use.

 This version includes the first step of a serial port
class. It is very simple now, but you can test it with
your modem using "S1" example at DOC/examples (remember
to use parity "N" unless you have a special (and expensive
) modem with even parity). You'll be able to send some
simple commands like 'ATZ' or make it call a number
(for instance ATD3453453453453, I hope this number does not
really exists: )

Warning: If you were using previous versions, remember to
update your ".info" files!

Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...282...>