[Gambas-user] RPM for RedHat users?

Bernard PRE bernard.pre at ...62...
Sun Oct 5 11:03:41 CEST 2003

Hi Joachim,

You must upgrade QT to compile gambas 0.70b in redhat 9.0

Bernard

-----Message d'origine-----
De : gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:gambas-user-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]De la part de Joachim
Persson
Envoyé : dimanche 5 octobre 2003 10:43
À : gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : [Gambas-user] RPM for RedHat users?

Hello all!

I waited patiently till the problems with 0.70 was solved (so I thought)
till I downloaded and tried to install 0.70b, but this didn't work either.
It configured ok but make didn't work. I'm on my MS box right now so I can't
remember what went wrong.

My question is; Do we have a RedHat user experienced enough to help the rest
of us making RPMs?

If not, does anybody have a list of links to all the RPMs needed to compile
0.70b? I have 0.65a installed without any problems...

Regards,

Joachim Persson