[Gambas-user] Problem with Mouse Button

mephisto75 at ...20... mephisto75 at ...20...
Fri Oct 3 17:10:17 CEST 2003

I wanted to try out if Drag 'n Drop can be done but I found out if you press the mouse button and move
the mouse from one component to the other the the status of the mouse button gets lost.
So, every component seems to handel the mouse events on it's own.
wouldn't it be better to make the mouse status for example if the mouse button is pressed global.
Would be easier to implement drag and drop in gambas projects.
the mouse position should stay as it is but the mouse button status should become global for a project and every component.
Or are there any reasons why this is a bad idea ?