[Gambas-user] Disabled controls still react to events

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Oct 3 00:49:55 CEST 2003

On Thursday 02 October 2003 14:20, Philip A. Chapman wrote:
> In many languages, long running work would be done in a
> seperate thread and the GUI notified when the work was done.
> It does not appear that there is any threading support in
> Gambas.  Am I right?

That is correct, though my most common use of Gambas to date has
been a GUI front end for multiple background processes, which
(despite the lack of internal threads) works fine.

Rob