[Gambas-user] about process

Edward Hsu edward_cjhsu at ...253...
Sat Nov 29 15:20:02 CET 2003

Dear Benoit,

Thanks for your reply.

I am very confused. I wrote an e-mail asking about the
example of movieplayer which did not work at all and
you said 'the READ option should be taken away'. After
I took it away, it works fine. I also found that you
took it out in the example of movieplayer for Gambas
0.72.

Now you said that EXEC  ... for READ WRITE as
$hProcess should work. I try the example of
movieplayer with READ option again on Gambas 0.72, it
still doesn't work. After I take READ option away, it
works. Is there any bug in new EXEC for music? I found
it works fine for others with READ option but it
doesn't work for music with mplayer.

Regards,

Edward