[Gambas-user] pic probs

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Nov 25 20:16:50 CET 2003

On Tuesday 25 November 2003 21:10, Fabien Bodard wrote:

> I'm sorry but i can't resolve this bug... The reason is simple i've not mdk
> 9.2 actually...
>
> Fabien
>
> Mabe you can temporary resolve this problem by delete the .gambas directory
> in your home directory.

I think the problem comes from the fact that I fixed the inequality comparison
operators, and that you use Val() without consideration. In Gambas, Val()
returns NULL and not 0 if it cannot convert a string to a number or a date.

So maybe you must check the Val() instruction in your code. A quick and dirty
hack is writing a MyVal() function that returns 0 like the VB one.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...