[Gambas-user] About Net documentation

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Nov 24 19:23:57 CET 2003

On Monday 24 November 2003 14:15, daniel wrote:
>  However, there was a strange problem, each time I modified
> for the first time a part of the documentation, it changed
> "owner" to DanielCampos, but all the changes I wrote were
> lost, however, the second time it worked fine. I had to do
> that in all places I wanted to add new documentation, and it
> was hard...

Sorry, that's an artifact of when I create new pages in the wiki.
They don't get version files attached to them (the wiki uses RCS
to track changes) and so the first time they get "checked in"
i.e. saved, it takes the existing version as 1.0, makes a
version file, and then apparently disregards the changes.

Normally it only affects the *Export pages which you're not
supposed to edit, but in this case since all those new classes
and symbols got added their container pages got created too.  I
haven't figured out how to write a valid RCS file yet but we
should be good until the next time something people edit gets
overwritten or another new component is added.

Rob