[Gambas-user] ug on button picture

Olivier Coquet olinux at ...289...
Sun Nov 23 12:26:42 CET 2003

I've gone in the gambas ide source code and have found than picture text box
is set to readonly=true, have changed this and now i can put a picture name
(manualy) and it's work but bouton alway generate a complete crash.

I launch gambas from terminal, create a form with picture and click on
"picture" button property, here is the returned message from gambas just
before it crash:

[olinux at ...293... olinux]$ gambas
FSupSelector.?.0: #6: Type mismatch: wanted Integer, got Null instead
[olinux at ...293... olinux]$

Hope than this help you....

What about Button Foreground property?????

PS: I'll try to transform stratoria http site in an "sourceforge" for gambas
progammers applications and friend of me try to redact a french helper more
explicative than the existing gambas help... I tel you more about this in a
few days.

Regards
Olivier Coquet
Strat&Co