[Gambas-user] gambas 0.72

Leo Barnhoorn leo.barnhoorn at ...246...
Sun Nov 23 06:58:36 CET 2003

Hallo Benoit,

Sorry it is not working.

But when i print the information from the object LAST.Tag it gives this:
(FConsole 0x8111300)
(FConsole 0x815f238)
It will still not show the window when i selected by the Menu option Window on
the mainmenu.

PUBLIC SUB mnuOneWindow_Click()
  Here is the problem. It will not show my Window anymore.
  LAST.Tag.Show
END

Regards,
Leo Barnhoorn.