[Gambas-user] gambas 0.72

Leo Barnhoorn leo.barnhoorn at ...246...
Sat Nov 22 09:14:48 CET 2003

Hallo Benoit,

./configure	OK.
make		OK.
make install	OK.

On SuSE Linux version 8.2

I have one problem, i do not know what it is but it is not working anymore.
This is the problem:

  FOR EACH hWin IN wrkBase.Children
    INC iInd
    hMenu = NEW Menu(mnuWindow) AS "mnuOneWindow"
    hMenu.Text = "&" & CStr(iInd) & " " & hWin.Text
    hMenu.Checked = hWin = wrkBase.ActiveWindow
    hMenu.Tag = hWin
  NEXT

PUBLIC SUB mnuOneWindow_Click()
  Here is the problem. It will not show my Window anymore.
  LAST.Tag.Show
END

If you want to see what i mean, the same problem you will find in the Database
Manager. Open some tabels and then by menuoption Window show the open tabels
in the windows. Here it is not working.

I hoop this makes sence.

Thanks Benoit.

Regards,