[Gambas-user] Quelques questions sur GAMBAS (0.7x)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Nov 20 13:30:44 CET 2003

Le Jeudi 20 Novembre 2003 13:15, Christophe BONNET a écrit :
> Hi everibody,
>
> I've got some questions about gambas :
>
> - Why all the gamba users speak english ? there's no french version ...

This is an international mailing-list. And any message can be useful for
anyone.

> - How can i use the debugger ?

By pressing F8 :-), F9 to set or unset breakpoint... This is a bit like in VB.
Not completely terminated, but useful even so.

> - Is there a site (web/ftp) where i can put my example of code for
> everybody ?

Two solutions:

- If you find that your examples are useful to everybody, send me them and I
will add them in the Gambas source package.

- Or you can create your own website !

> I hope you can understand  me ...
>
> Thank you

Benoit Minisini