[Gambas-user] Stratoria V0.0.28b dispo pour test/dispo for testing

Olivier Coquet olivier at ...289...
Wed Nov 19 03:11:04 CET 2003

Le Mardi 18 Novembre 2003 23:02, Henri Girard a écrit :
> well : It was success till I tried to update mysql to 4.xx :) lol
> Just a question your app works fine... but if I try to compile the source I
> am freezing in the menu choix de société ?
> I have to kill the app... even if I do an exe... Do I miss something ?
> Henri
question, are you using Gambas 0.71??? or other release????

as Benoit saied in precedent message, you must delete the Filters folder and
the stratoria.conf file before compiling because they do not stay in the
source folder, it's an error to let them stay here. I remake an archive
without them as fast as possible.

the source and the exec version are the same.

Regards
Olivier