[Gambas-user] competition, sort of

Henri Girard girardhenri at ...67...
Tue Nov 18 23:05:49 CET 2003

this honor you :)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Benoit Minisini" <gambas at ...1...>
To: <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] competition, sort of

Le Mardi 18 Novembre 2003 22:30, Richard Tough a écrit :
> OSNews have a review of this product,
> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=5170
> Would be nice to see a review of Gambas on there sometime, alas I'm locked
> by exsisting projects into Kylix so I haven't used it enough to do one.
>
> Richard

Eugenia Loli-Queru sent me a e-mail asking me to write an article for
OSnews.com about Gambas, on 10 Apr 2003. But I never had the time to do
that,
and I was not very interested on speaking about my own project before having
a stable version. And not being a journalist, I can't be neutral...  ;-)

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...