[Gambas-user] First Step Stratoria 0.0.1

Fabien Bodard Gambasfr at ...11...
Sat Nov 15 00:33:49 CET 2003

Le Vendredi 14 Novembre 2003 18:30, Olivier Coquet a écrit :
> Le Vendredi 14 Novembre 2003 20:28, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> > ???
> > Why ?
> > Do you know gimp ?
>
> Gimp, it's not an html editor?????
>
> question, i'm blocking on a stupid problem
>
> I want ton create a clas where i can store some sub to call them from my
> main form when i click on a button but i can't can you explain me
> please????
>
> regards
> Olivier

Re :

In Your Class 'MyClass' :

Public Test as String

       ===========>  hi benoit i think there is a bug here it don't work if i
don't declare a public variable in the top of my custom class!

Public Sub MySub(Text as String)

end

In your Main Class

Dim hMyClass as MyClass