[Gambas-user] Gambas on Fedora 1.0

Ahmad Kamal eng_ak at ...200...
Thu Nov 6 13:26:50 CET 2003

Get Bittorrent from here
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html

install it and use this torrent to download fedora binary
http://torrent.dulug.duke.edu/yarrow-binary-i386-iso.torrent

or this one for fedora sources
http://torrent.dulug.duke.edu/yarrow-src-i386-iso.torrent

If you're still under 30% from FTP, I recommend bittorrent which will
probably be very fast these days (new release)

bye