[Gambas-user] static version of documentation updated

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Nov 5 20:16:15 CET 2003

I finally generated a static version of the documentation.  It
definitely WILL NOT work from the web anymore.... it took three
hours, twenty minutes, and eight seconds to generate the static
version of GambasTest. :P  It's pushing it as far as a daily
static version goes, but I'm still planning on doing one.  So if
the site is slow between 0900 and 1200 GMT you'll know why....

Unfortunately, due to a bug in my hack of the publish script that
generates the zip file, the file name is

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/static-.zip

and appears to include static versions of both the normal and
test wiki.  Still, someone here might be able to hack the test
wiki's far more up to date documentation into their copy of
gambas, if they're so inclined...

Rob