[Gambas-user] about example of movieplayer

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Tue Nov 4 21:09:01 CET 2003

Le Mardi 4 Novembre 2003 08:36, Ahmad Kamal a écrit :
> > I confirm the problem - There is a strange bug I will track...
> >
> > There is another problem in the 0.71, that comes from the fact I upgrade
> > to Mandrake 9.2, and so to another QT library. Sometimes, in the IDE,
> > when you close a window, it reopens itself, and unusable.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Is this really normal? I mean does every QT library breaks compat with
> older ones?? Looks pretty strange to me

I think I found. I made a bug in the IDE, but this bug is only visible with QT
>= 3.1.2 !

Yes, there are minor changes in the QT internals at almost each version, even
the minor one. And bad luck, Gambas relies on these internals !

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...