[Gambas-user] gambas 0.71

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Nov 3 06:22:39 CET 2003

On Sunday 02 November 2003 22:45, Stefanus Eddy wrote:
>    "i have project develop with gambas 53 and work
> fine, but when i running this project in gambas 0.71 i
> get error. why gambas not support with old release???"

The language has changed in small but significant ways (e.g. the
parameters to mouse and keyboard events being replaced by the
mouse and key objects) since the 0.5x series.  I wouldn't count
on the language stabilizing until the 1.0 release (and I'm just
assuming/hoping it'll stabilize then!)

That's the whole point of a series of pre-1.0 releases like this:
to improve core functionality without being held back by
backwards compatibility with things that are broken.

Rob