[Gambas-user] My first question how to access a public sub in another class???

Olivier Coquet olinux at ...289...
Sat Nov 1 15:17:28 CET 2003

hi all !
for exemple:

I have a form with a text label with "test" in text property

i open a second form

i want to change the text label text property of the first form from this
second form.

for instance i have made

i have made a STATIC PUBLIC variable named texttest in my first form class
(named firstform)

and a PUBLIC SUB changelabel()

I modify texttest static public variable in my second form (named secondform)
i try to call :
firstform.changelabel()

but interpreter say me " changelabel() must be static" at runtime ?????

if i make changelabel() as static, i can't acces any control property......

a solution??????

thanks in advance
Olivier