[Gambas-user] problems with gambas-0.57

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Sat May 31 10:41:06 CEST 2003

Le Samedi 31 Mai 2003 04:46, Jean-Francois Perreault a écrit :
> Hi,
> sorry , it fails the same way , I can give you a ssh access on a dev box
> I'm trying to get gambas working on if you want to fiddle with it to
> find out what is wrong with our systems

This is a good idea Jean-François, send me address and password at
gambas at ...52...

I think this is aproblem with the way SuSE and gentoo compile the KDE library.
Could you tell me, on gentoo, how you choose the compilation parameters of
the KDE libraries ?

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...