[Gambas-user] I've Found a bug ...I think

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Fri May 30 01:28:06 CEST 2003

Le Vendredi 23 Mai 2003 20:54, Fabien a écrit :
> Hello to all
>
> For Benoit...
>
> I think there is a bug in the ide...
>
> For the exemple :
>
> in a form put a panel
>
> in this panel put a textbox or a comboBrox...
>
> Change the pane foreground value...
> after that all the control put in the panel take the same foreground value,
> and if you add a new one , it's the same....
>
> Fabien

There is a bug, but in the property panel.

By default, each control has the background and foreground of its parent.

Instead of displaying nothing in the background and foreground field in this
case, the property panel displays the real color value.

So users are confused when they change the parent color and when they see the
color of the children change in the same way !

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...