[Gambas-user] gambas 0.57

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu May 29 17:47:05 CEST 2003

On Thursday 29 May 2003 05:47, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Instead of using 'ProjectForm.ws', you must use 'FMain.ws'.
> Or you can make 'ws' non static.

Thanks, that was all it took!

http://www.kudla.org/gambas-mdi.png

It's not entirely stable yet (like if you maximize it and then exit, about 66%
of the time the next time you try to run it it exits without error, and I
haven't gotten round to figuring out how to save the MDI subforms' positions
each time) but VB5/6 lovers should dig this.  I would want to add a
preference thing to control MDI/non-MDI since there were only like 10 changed
lines of code plus dropping a splitter on the form to do this.  Anyone who
wants it in the meantime, with no support and with the understanding that
this is in no way meant to be the real gambas IDE, let me know and I'll put
it up on my site.

I can't even fathom how you managed to write this so cleanly, Benoit.  Thanks
again.

Rob