[Gambas-user] My web site

Jochen Georges jochen.georges at ...22...
Mon May 26 23:22:27 CEST 2003

On Monday 26 May 2003 23:18, Fabien wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I've made my first tutorial page (in french)... not really the better off
> but...
>
> Tell me your means about it
> http://abidoo.too.free.fr
>
> Fabien

hi fabien,
why don't you write for the "easy gambas doku"?
unfortunately i'm very busy at work, i have to do extra-hours, so actual
there's no time for me to do some gambas stuff :-(
but gambas develops fast and there is a big need of new chapters.
(i hope that i will have time in the near future)

i think it is great if you make your side, but i am afraid, that we do some
work twice.

beste gruesse
jochen