[Gambas-user] make: /usr/lib/libfam.la no such file

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat May 17 00:47:31 CEST 2003

On Friday 16 May 2003 16:41, jean-marie vestier wrote:
> when i try to make gambas with the last version on a mandrake 9.1 i get
> the message:
> grep: /usr/lib/libfam.la no such file or directory

Typing "urpmf libfam.la" under Mandrake 9.0 returns

libfam0-devel:/usr/lib/libfam.la

indicating you need libfam0-devel installed (which you should be able to do
through Software Manager or by typing "urpmi libfam0-devel").  I bet it's the
same under 9.1 and I probably included that as a BuildRequires: in my SRPM's
for both Mandrake 9.0 and 9.1.  (If I didn't, apparently I should have.)

Rob