[Gambas-user] back

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Fri May 9 23:30:23 CEST 2003

Salut,

after some day troubles, not only with gambas-0.55,
I stript off the brand new installation of qt-3.1.2 correctet the 3
faultes in the code,
And gambas-0.55 ran on my old

SuSE 7.2 full updated, qt-3.0.5, KDE 2.2.2 , mysql 3.23.37

disabled KDE and pgsql.

Yes for qt-3.1.2 on this box I have troubles. But I will see later for
that. I'm back now.

Now finally I have a running Database Manager, (powerfull you liked to
say some times ago ,Benoît).

The first thing I remarked, is the on my box the Debug Window stays
allways on top, and the application behind him.

I had a look to the project I wrote for the http://www.theeasygambasdoku.de/
WithDB and could free all workarounds, but not the edit/update.
But I didn't searched far, nor read the last changes.

amicalement
Charlie

PS will see if I can have a feetback for these japanese article .