[Gambas-user] Iconify under KDE [SOLVED]

Nikolaos Dionysopoulos nikosdion at ...131...
Fri May 9 13:23:58 CEST 2003

Fabrice Mous wrote:

>On Thursday 08 May 2003 20:06, Nikolaos Dionysopoulos wrote:
>| Hello everybudy!
>|
>| I was wondering if there is a way to make a Gambas program to iconify in
>| the notification area of KDE when it is minimized, just like many KDE
>| programs (i.e. KMix). Can anybody provide some code, please?
>

>you could use "ksystraycmd" .. but my guess is that you don't want that :o)
>
>(try in it console)
>
>grtz'
>
>Fab

Thank you both Benoit and Fabrice! You have well satisfied :) I was
planning on extending a Caller ID program i wrote a while ago as a
console app in free pascal. My idea is to keep it running on the system
tray and have a new form popup whenever a call was made.

By the way, congratulations Benoit for this excelent RAD tool! I think
it is something that GNU/Linux was missing.

Cheers,
--
*Nikolaos Dionysopoulos*
*Student of Mechanical Engineering @ AUTh, Greece*