[Gambas-user] Problems compiling under RH9 (still)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Wed May 7 23:13:44 CEST 2003

Le Mercredi 7 Mai 2003 22:56, Philip A. Chapman a écrit :
> I tried the fix as well and got the same results.  In Benoit's previous
> email, he mentioned something about compiling a void project in kdevelop
> in order to get the correct settings.  If I could get more info as to
> what I am looking for, I will be glad to do so; or I could compile a
> void project and email the files to you if that is what you wish.

Thanks.

I need only the list of libraries passed to the linker on a RedHat.

If you don't know where getting that, you see it at the end of the text in the
"messages" window after having build the project completely in kdevelop.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...