[Gambas-user] Problems compiling under RH9 (still)

Carlo Malfatti carlo.m at ...122...
Wed May 7 22:36:55 CEST 2003

Hi,
I'm here again. First of all, I'm not sure I've well understood what to
do with your suggestion.
What I've done is to edit the configure.in file changing the line:
3\.* ) CXX_LIB="-lgcc_s -lstdc++" (already amended as per previous
message) with one proposed in your message, so to have:
3\.* ) CXX_LIB="-lgcc_s -lresolv" or
3\.* ) CXX_LIB="-lgcc_s -lpthread"

If this was correct thing to do, well both changes produced the same
error as before during installation.
If I've to try something else, please advise.

Thanks for now,
Carlo