[Gambas-user] Pb with Window.State

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...2...
Mon May 5 22:53:33 CEST 2003

I have a problem with Window.State (i.e. with the inside QT stuff)

Window.State = Window.Minimized works, but once minimized, the window stays in
that mode, whatever I put in Window.State, and despite that, Qt returns the
state I wanted to fix !

Example:

DIM hForm AS Form

hForm.Show
WAIT 5
hForm.State = Window.Minimized
WAIT 5
hForm.State = Window.Normal ' Nothing happened
WAIT
PRINT hForm.State = Window.Normal
=> TRUE !

Can anyone test this code on its machine with the last version of gambas and
tell me what happens ? I upgraded my Madnrake 9.0 to KDE 3.1, and some
stranges things occurs in KDE since (Konqueror freezes when I open a tar.gz
with ark from it, and this Window.State problem). Maybe this is a KDE window
manager problem, or maybe it is a qt problem.

Thanks in advance.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...