[Gambas-user] gambas 0.55

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon May 5 20:57:59 CEST 2003

On Monday 05 May 2003 12:22, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> The Gambas Database Manager is now usable, but the MySQL database driver is
> not completely terminated.

In particular, when editing a mysql table, if you make an error causing it to
not save the table (e.g. making a string of length >255) it drops the table,
gives you the error, drops you back into the editor but then never lets you
save it again because the table no longer exists.  If you create a dummy
table just for it to delete, it still fails with the message "<name of first
field> already exists".  Only by renaming all the fields can you then save
successfully.

Is there a bugzilla for this kind of bug report or is this the place?  I
haven't actually messed with the gambas-database-manager source but I might
just be able to fix it myself and submit a patch.

Rob