[Gambas-user] mandrake 9.0 packages for 0.55

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon May 5 18:43:18 CEST 2003

I was just going out to the gambas site this morning looking to build a
package for 0.54 and discovered 0.55 was already posted.  So I skipped a
version.  Database manager is really nifty by the way!

http://www.kudla.org/?wl_mode=more&wl_eid=11

No 9.1 packages yet as I haven't gotten to a 9.1 box yet.  Maybe this
afternoon or evening.  This may be my last 9.0 package since I had to write
my first patch to get rid of a couple Qt 3.1 specific lines and I assume
there'll be more coming....

Rob