[Gambas-user] gambas-0.50

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Mar 17 21:00:56 CET 2003

Salut,

early this mornig, when i push a new lastCopy for TomySql, I found the
anouncement for the new
gambas Version.
First testes showed me that some bugs like anounced are corrected.
I found also some § in my code §hProsess ;-) .
And I couldn't thake the manual.

But during ./configure I found a big mistake.
I can't compile gambas with only the new mysql-componet, I have to have
pq alse installed.
Am I wrong, for this?

After clearing my §, I set Translation to TRUE and look for the
Lanuage-List, I din't find her.
And all compiling are finished by a IDE crash.

Hope I will find the manual soon, and find out what crashes the IDE

amicalement

Charlie