[Gambas-user] HOW TO PUBLISH A GAMBAS PROGRAM ?

Fabien Gambasfr at ...11...
Sun Mar 9 15:59:44 CET 2003

Le Samedi 8 Mars 2003 23:18, Jochen Georges a écrit :
> On Friday 07 March 2003 22:14, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > 1) TO RUN A GAMBAS PROGRAM ON A LINUX BOX:
> >
> > You must install and compile the gambas source package.
> > It is the simplest way at the moment.
>
> hi benoit,
> even if it is difficult, is there a possibility to run a gambas
> program on a linux box, which has got no gambas installed?
>
> if no - will this possibility exist?
>
> thanks for your answer
>
> beste gruesse
> jochen

hi jochen

a Gambas program is compiled in a PCode like VB and as vb need a VBRun.DLL,
Gambas need his runtime. You must to make a link to the gambas package for
your consummer.
and they must to compile it before use your compilated program.

Fabien

A Good Project Will be an installer for the distributed program... No?

But this program need gambas... In the future maybe gambas can be distribute
in the linux distrib.... We can dream, we are free.