[Gambas-user] visual introduction to Gambas

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Jun 29 17:53:18 CEST 2003

I finished filling in the text for the "Visual Introduction to Gambas" page on
the wiki, btw, but of course now the screenshots are all out of date (they're
from 0.57.)  And they are imagemaps, which means they will be a huge pain in
the ass to regenerate, so it may take me some time (maybe I'll just do the
splash screen which mentions the version first, since it hasn't changed
much.)

If anyone would like to embellish the text I put in there, which is pretty
much just one or two lines per element, please feel free.  Next up is
wikifying the Easy Gambas Doku pages one by one.

Rob