[Gambas-user] the 0.60

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Fri Jun 27 20:58:00 CEST 2003

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>Le Vendredi 27 Juin 2003 00:32, Charlie a écrit :
>

>>Salut,
>>
>>the attached error happend on my SuSE 7.2 , KDE 2.2.2 , qt-3.0.5 and gcc
>>2.95.x
>>
>>Any help ?
>>

>It is a qt-3.0 incompatibility yet. Remove the line #include <qeventloop.h>,
>and everything should work fine.

I dit it in main.cpp and CWindow.cpp
and I had to comment  out in CWindow.cpp line 1380 1381 189 and 1390 ,a
little bit rough , but could work If you don't use embedded.

but I'v got a new in CPicture.cpp (see Attachment)

So I think gambas-0.58 was the last version who run with a

qt-3.0.5 and gcc 2.95.x

And now I have to setup my testsystem to a productive State.