[Gambas-user] input box

Nigel GERRARD nigel at ...38...
Wed Jun 25 13:53:07 CEST 2003

Back in January I submitted a version of the InputBox, but.......

:-)

Nigel

----- Original Message -----
From: "Benoît Minisini" <gambas at ...1...>
To: <gambas-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Gambas-devel] Simple InputBox

Le Vendredi 24 Janvier 2003 19:59, Nigel GERRARD a écrit :
> Benoît
>
> Attached is a simple control for inputting a single value.  It is based
> loosely on the Message control and I have tested it in the gb.qt library.
> Is it useful?
>
> Nigel

I have never found the InputBox of VB a good idea. Hey ! It is for lazy guys
that want to make bad user interfaces...

But if you insist, I will add it to the gb.qt.ext component.

A good idea would be to add the InputBox to the Dialog class with the same
interface.

Dialog.InputBox() AS BOOLEAN
Dialog.Value
Dialog.Title