[Gambas-user] compilation error with qt 3.0

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Jun 19 14:03:24 CEST 2003

On Thursday 19 June 2003 04:52, Inigo Zuluaga wrote:
> That file?
> Which it is the content of the lines to comment?

  if (wid == 0)
        wid = QPaintDevice::x11AppRootWindow();

but I only commented out the wid = QPaintDevice.... line and added after it,

    { pict = NULL; return pict; }

thinking that the subsequent lines might barf on wid == 0.

I don't know whether mine will cause coredumps or not (haven't made it into a
patch so I could build an RPM yet, been working under deadline) but it did
compile ;)

Rob