[Gambas-user] Gambas Wiki Translations

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jun 13 16:17:29 CEST 2003

On Friday 13 June 2003 11:42, Dimitri Bellini wrote:
> On Thursday 12 June 2003 17:06, Rob wrote:
> > http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/GambasItaliano/WebHome
> 	how can i translate the italian version?

Just hit edit at the bottom of any page you'd like to start translating, and
translate it, make sure to delete the "StillInEnglish" mark at the bottom of
the page, and save your changes.

If you guys find that it's too much work converting all this documentation
manually, maybe I can come up with an abusive script that uses Google or
Altavista to make a very poor translation that you can then clean up ;)

That program I wrote to extract all the component class/symbol information
should also be able to generate the information in other languages into which
Gambas has been translated (I didn't hard code it into English or anything)
so someone with Gambas translated into their language should run it and send
me the output.  However, Benoit found a few bugs in the output so I'd ask you
to hold off till I get another revision out.

Rob