[Gambas-user] automated class docs export

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jun 13 07:34:50 CEST 2003

OK, tonight I wrote a Gambas project that goes through all the components
installed in your Gambas and creates Wiki pages in /tmp/gambas-export of each
of their classes, and also each symbol from each class.  Each class
documentation page has a bunch of wiki %INCLUDE statements to include the
documentation of each symbol, so it'll be harder for people to accidentally
make changes to pages that will be wiped out with each new Gambas version.

I attached the project (excuse the ugly code, it was pretty trial and error
and largely borrowed from the IDE's FExplorer class) and you can see the
results at

http://www.binara.com/gambas-wiki/bin/view/GambasTest/GambasIndexByCategory#Components

Let me know if there are any problems with it.  If I don't hear any complaints
by sometime this weekend I'm gonna go ahead and put the automated output into
the real wiki.

Rob