[Gambas-user] Help me!! I need to use Serial IN/OUT!!! :-(

Dimitri Bellini dimitribellini at ...69...
Thu Jun 12 13:58:03 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 11 June 2003 12:21, kschrock wrote:
> Level 1. Use
> READ #File,Variable [ ,Length ] with a length of 1
> Then at least you only wait a single character instead of a line
>
> Level 2. Make a script that does the same thing
> EXEC or SHELL it from Gambas and user FOR READ option
> So that you app can go about its business until it returns
> The shell will call a callback when data is ready
>
> Level 3. Write a gambas component or have someone do that for you (in C)

Hi
	I try to use your "READ #File,Variable [ ,Length ]" but if i use Step by Step
"F8" work well if i Run with "F5" my App dont work well it seems that some
charatter still stay in buffer.
Thanks for possible solution.
Dimitri