[Gambas-user] Help me!! I need to use Serial IN/OUT!!! :-(

Dimitri Bellini dimitribellini at ...69...
Wed Jun 11 20:18:48 CEST 2003

Hi all
	i need help to create a basic input/output program i see every mail in the
list but nothing to do...
Yes i can read a data ... but i must collect the incoming data in real time
and show it in a form with some modification so i dont use a external tool.
When i use the Open file Direct and grab a line with INPUT LINE the program
stop until a new data is arrived... azz... I dont understand how can i solve
this problem....
Please help me... I'm not a C programer :-) There is some one that have made a
module Like MSComm for Gambas.
Thanks in Advance
Dimitri