[Gambas-user] #gambas

Jean-Francois Perreault cmcpero at ...142...
Mon Jun 9 23:23:25 CEST 2003

Benoit Minisini wrote:

>Le Lundi 9 Juin 2003 23:04, Jean-Francois Perreault a écrit :
>

>>I propose we make a #gambas IRC channel on the freenode network
>>this would speed up communication and lower mailing list traffic
>>
>>else there will be over 1000 msg per month by the end of summer
>>
>>once irc traffic is too high we could split into
>>
>>#gambas
>>#gambas-fr
>>#gambas-de
>>#gambas-dev
>>#gambas-newbies
>>#gambas-advanced
>>
>>anyone thinks this makes sense ?
>>

>The advantage of the mailing-list is that everything is archived.

we could keep daily searchable logs but this would be good at
keeping the harder questions in the mailing list and the quickly
solved problem in the daily on irc , though the wiki pages will also
do a good job at solving that kind of small problems too

--
Jean-Francois Perreault

UIN 783056
cmcpero at ...142...