[Gambas-user] Problems with the IDE

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Mon Jun 9 22:58:11 CEST 2003

Benoit Minisini schrieb:

>Le Dimanche 8 Juin 2003 21:35, Charlie a écrit :
>

>>Salut Benoit,
>>
>>1.
>>I work with  2 Screens
>>and allways if I hade worked last with second screen.
>>Start next time working on the first the debug window is on his right
>>place, but closing this
>>The Pos for FDebug in .gambas  =-4,-20
>>
>> From now on I have still access to the buttons , but moving it I have
>>to use right-click/move.
>>
>>But for easier work I think it will be nice not to store Window Pos less
>>then 0.
>>

>Sorry Charlie, I don't really understand what you mean exactly ?
>But I'm not surprised if they are problems with windows positions, as QT
>manages them in a very strange manner, if not buggy :-). I had to workaround
>this management when the window is hidden in gambas sources.

Acctualy  gambas can store Windows  (in Config.class / SaveWindosPos)
with negativ Values in  the file .gambas .
Just change to the code in Config.class / SaveWindosPos
    from
    sPos = CStr(hWindows.X) & "," & CStr(hWindows.Y)

    into something like :

    if  hWindows.X <  0 then
        sPos = "0"
    else
        sPos = CStr(hWindows.X)
    endif
    if  hWindows.Y < 0 then
        sPos = sPos  & "0"
    else
        sPos = sPos  & CStr(hWindows.Y)
    endif
so windows alway visible .

Ma by the same at SaveWindowsSize but there not = may be you give 40

Charlie