[Gambas-user] pre-version of gambas (third edition)

Nikolaos Dionysopoulos nikosdion at ...146...
Mon Jun 9 21:59:36 CEST 2003

> This post concerns:
> - Gentoo users
> - SuSE users
> - RedHat users
> - Every users using NVidia driver
>
> I have uploaded a pre-version of gambas here:
> http://gambas.sourceforge.net/gambas-0.58pre3.tar.gz
>
> This version may solve:
> - The crash on compilation (everywhere)
> - The crash on SuSE when running the IDE (maybe)
> - The crash when using NVidia driver (not sure)
> - The problem to find KDE paths on Gentoo
>
> I'm waiting for your returns now :-)

I am using Mandrake 9.1RC1 with newest NVidia drivers. The compilation
works fine (it segfaulted on previous versions), but when I try to
launch the IDE or any project, it crashes with a "Segmentation Fault"
error.

Hope you can fix that NVidia problem in the future :)

Nick Dionysopoulos
Student of Mechanical Engineering

nikosdion-AT-in.gr -- http://www.sledge81.cjb.net